Different colors of icing
Step 1: Place cookie on plate.
Step 2: Choose icing: blue, green, or purple.
Step 3: Roll out fondant on a cutting board.
Step 4: Start decorating your cookie the way you want it!
Step 5: Use a knife and a toothpick to spread over cookie.
Step 6: Put on eyeballs or any other things you would like on your cookie.Read More
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar (dark or light)
1 cup + 1 1/2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon*
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice*
1 large egg or 2 small ones
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine both sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spice.
- In another bowl, combine egg, pumpkin puree, oil and water. Add wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Grease one 9×4 (6 cups or 1.4 liters volume) loaf pan and pour the batter into it.
- Bake at 350 F (175 C) for 45-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool for about 5 minutes. Then take out of the pan and wrap in aluminum foil. Let it cool off completely.
The pumpkin bread was taste tested by the Circles team and was well received. The majority of the taste testers said it was very moist, delicious, flavorful, and had a pumpkin pie like quality. It was also suggested to add nuts, dates,raisins, or pumpkin seeds. The team felt it was very easy to bake and would like to make it again soon!
1 premade 9 in inch pie crust
1 quart eggnog
3 (5.1 oz. each) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
8 oz. Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the eggnog and vanilla pudding mixes.
- With a hand mixer, start mixing on low for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle in the cinnamon and nutmag.
- Mix on high speed for another 1 to 3 minutes. It will begin to thicken up.
- Get out your pie crust and pour in the creamy eggnog mixture.
- Cover with whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Set back into the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Graham Cracker Square
Red decorating icing
Assorted round sprinkles
1. Turn your square graham cracker so that it looks like a diamond.
2. Add a layer of white icing all over the top of the graham cracker.
3. Take the red icing and fill in the top corner of the diamond to make it look like Santa’s hat.
4. Add one marshmallow to the tip of the red icing.
5. Add two round sprinkles in your choice of color for the eyes and a red one for the nose.
6. Use the mini marshmallows to fill in any empty spots up to the nose area making it look like Santa’s full beard.Read More
The dog food recipe contains rice, meat, green beans, peas and it was a very easy recipe to make for your dogs and it is very healthy for the pets to eat.
Step 1: Boil chicken (No seasonings added) Boil until fully cooked.
Step 2: Cut chicken to bite-sized pieces.
Step 3: Mix rice and chopped chicken.
Step 4: Add 1 can of peas and 1 can of green beans, mix together
Michelle: “Making this healthy food was a really fun experience for me.”
Jeremy: “Making the cake was really fun and exciting. I really enjoyed pouring the ingredients and mixing them all together.”Read More
Why should my dog lose weight?
As few as five pounds above the ideal body weight can put your dog at risk for developing some serious medical conditions. Unfortunately, when a dog is overweight or obese it no longer is a question of if your dog will develop a condition secondary to the excess weight but how soon and how serious. Some of the common disorders associated with excess weight include:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- Increased frequency of joint injuries
- High blood pressure
- Some forms of cancer – especially intra-abdominal cancers
Overweight and obese dogs are usually having shorter lives than their fitter, normal weight counterparts. Heavy dogs tend to physically interact less with their families and are less energetic and playful. Because they tend to lie around more, it is easier to overlook early signs of illness, since we may attribute their lethargy to their daily routine.
When you are introducing a new diet to your dog, you should allow about a week to make the transition. To minimize digestive upsets, mix the old and new diets together in gradually increasing proportions. Start by feeding one-quarter of the new diet mixed with three-quarters of the old diet for one to two days, then increase to half and half for another two days, then three-quarters new food and one-quarter old food for a final two to three days before completely switching to the new diet.
The first thing you can do to help your dog lose weight is to increase the intensity and length of your daily walks. You should aim for a daily brisk 30-minute walks. Move the food bowl upstairs or downstairs, changing its location frequently so that the dog always has to walk to get to its food bowl. Do not leave food out while you’re away from home. You can’t control who eats what when you’re not around.
What are healing stones?
You put them on an animal that is ill and it will help with the pain.
What are dog charms and what are they made of?
A natural stone that is set in a charm.
What are Antiseptic Pet Bed Sprays-Zeeta Body?
A spray they spray on bed like aroma therapy.
What are your Breath Buster Pup-sickles made with?
They have Greek yogurt with mint, parsley and peanut butter that is made naturally.
Do you have parties just for dogs or do parties for cats too?
They cater to homes with pets.
What is Duck-Call Jerky?
Duck breast that includes Grain free, salmon organic quinoa, and green beans. Freshly made daily on site.
How long has Fido’s Kitchen been in business?
What is Pumpkin Pooch?
A vegan treat for dogs or cats that help with allergies.
What is dog Beef birthday cake?
A cake made from our homemade meals, jerky sprinkles peanut butter drizzle, joint ju ju’s and breath butter pupsicles with yogurt frosting.
We at Circles picked out our favorite dog & cat treats to showcase for you. We also chose the more unique and interesting dog & cat treats to share with you. Pictured above are those cat & dog treats.
The TV show Shark Tank had an episode with the puppy cake mix with the CEO, Kelly Costello.
episode was Shark Tank Season 3, Episode 304. The cake was created in November 2007 and quickly became the #1 selling cake mix for dog in the US and it’s affordable. You can make those cakes for Holidays and birthdays. Kelly used Carob In her recipes which is safe for dogs. It comes in different flavors!
We gave Feather (our dog) a piece of the dog cake. Feather licked the frosting off first, then she ate t
he cake quickly. Then she wanted more cake because she thought it was really good.
Step 1 cut banana in half with the stem, cut the stem down the middle . That will be used for the head of the dolphin.
Step 2 place the banana in a small cup or bowl and use the grapes to it in place .
1 apple 1/2 cup of grapes
Step 1 place an apple in the middle of the plate .
Step 2 organize the grapes around the apple to look like an octopus.
Step 3 carve whatever face in the apple and enjoy your octoapple .
Step 1 place the apple in the middle of the plate.
Step 2 organize the grapes around the apple to resemble the tentacles of an octopus .
Step 3 carve whatever face you like in the apple and enjoy your octoapple.