Graham Cracker Square
Red decorating icing
Assorted round sprinkles
1. Turn your square graham cracker so that it looks like a diamond.
2. Add a layer of white icing all over the top of the graham cracker.
3. Take the red icing and fill in the top corner of the diamond to make it look like Santa’s hat.
4. Add one marshmallow to the tip of the red icing.
5. Add two round sprinkles in your choice of color for the eyes and a red one for the nose.
6. Use the mini marshmallows to fill in any empty spots up to the nose area making it look like Santa’s full beard.