1 premade 9 in inch pie crust
1 quart eggnog
3 (5.1 oz. each) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
8 oz. Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the eggnog and vanilla pudding mixes.
- With a hand mixer, start mixing on low for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle in the cinnamon and nutmag.
- Mix on high speed for another 1 to 3 minutes. It will begin to thicken up.
- Get out your pie crust and pour in the creamy eggnog mixture.
- Cover with whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Set back into the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.