- What year did you open how long have you been in business?
Sin City Salseros has been around since 1999. We have been teaching classes for the last 8 years.
- Is the company nationwide?
Our Dance Studio and Dance company is Las Vegas based only. We have 10 dance teams from kids to adults.
- Where do you get your clothes from for your dancers?
We order them from companies that specialize in selling costumes or with local tailors or seamstresses that make our desired costume designs.
- How many dances do you have?
We teach over 15 different styles of dance at our studio but our teams only perform in salsa and bachata.
- What kind of music do you dance to?
Anything and everything, we love it all.
- What dance steps are your favorite?
What we call footwork or “solos” it’s when you break away from partner dancing and get to do your own thing.
- How long did it take you to learn the dances?
It takes several months to learn basics well and get past being a beginner, but you never stop learning.
- Do you do any concerts?
Yes! We are about to host Alex De Leon on May 5th.
- How much does your classes cost?
We offer a great deal for new students of $30 for 30 days of unlimited classes. Aside of unlimited class offer, classes range between $10-15