A Phobia is defined as ‘’an extreme or irrational fear or aversion to something’’. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately 6.3 million Americans are diagnosed with a phobia. Listed below are some common phobias that we found. Can you choose the correct phobia definition? Good Luck! And don’t be afraid to try!
- Bibliophobia is a fear of ___________.
- bibs b. books c. pencils
- Samhainophobia is a fear of__________.
- Santa Claus b. people named ’’Sam’’ c. Halloween
- Arachnephobia is a fear of____________.
- sweaters b. spiders c. shoes
- Lachanophobia is a fear of __________.
- vegetables b. cans c. locks
- Cyclophobia is a fear of ___________.
- aluminum b. recycling c. bicycles
- Ergophobia is a fear of__________.
- paper b. work c. worms
- Botanophobiais a fear of __________.
- robots b. turtles c. plants
- Philematophobia is a fear of _________.
- kissing b. hugging c. Photoshop
- Ochophobia is a fear of ___________.
- skateboards b. vehicles c. the number ‘’ 8’’
- Dentophobia is a fear of __________.
- the dentist b. dentures c. toothbrush