By Dominique Clay-Brown and Sondra Roehr
Have you ever wanted to take pictures like a professional, but can’t afford the high prices?
There are many different ways to use a digital camera for photography with a professional
feel. This all depends on what kind of outcome is desired. For example, you may want the
picture to have an abstract or vintage feel to it. This can be achieved by using the settings
on your camera. The following tips will help you reach any outcome you desire when
photographing with a digital camera.
Compare features and prices before
buying (don’t forget a memory card).
2. Learn how to use your digital camera.
Read the manual and keep it close
for future reference.
3. Make sure batteries in the camera are
rechargeable batteries are a good idea, that
way you should always have a good set).
4. Find something that you are interested
in and start taking pictures. Try using the
different settings on your camera and see
what they do.
6. Pay attention to your lighting. A flash isn’t always needed but if there isn’t enough light use it (a lot of cameras will let you know if you need the flash).
7. Don’t be afraid to take the picture. If you it
doesn’t come out the way you want it you
can delete it. But if you wait too long the
opportunity to get the shot may be
Photography plays an important role
in all our lives. Being able to capture
a moment in time is priceless and
as we all know a picture is worth a