What kind of friend are you? Take the Circles quiz to find out!
1) Your best friend couldn’t go out over the weekend and you weren’t able to talk to each other much. You have lunch together on Monday….How do you spend the time?
- Spend the entire time talking about your fun weekend.
- Eat but don’t do much talking.
- Spend some time talking, and a lot of time listening.
2) You find out that both you and your friend are interested romantically in the same person. What do you do?
- Go into competitive mode and unleash your flirting skills in front of them.
- Ask them to step aside and find someone else.
- Talk it over and mutually decide that your friendship is more important.
3) All your friends forgot your birthday. How do you react?
- Ask them how they dare to forget your birthday and demand presents.
- Tell them you are a little hurt because you always remember their birthdays.
- Tell them you totally understand because you know everyone is busy.
4) Two of your friends get into a major argument and vow never to speak to each other again. They want you to choose sides. What do you do?
- Randomly pick a side. Hey someone has to be right.
- Stay friends with both of them but let them work it out on their own.
- Help them work it out so that all three of you are on good terms again.
5) What is the most important thing about friends?
- They’ll do your work for you.
- They are around when you need them.
- They accept you for who you are.
6) What is your favorite way to spend time with your friends?
- Talking about your self.
- Doing whatever they want as long as they pay.
- Sharing ideas and experiences with each other.
7) You get into a big fight with your best friend. How is it resolved?
- You give them the silent treatment with no intention to resolve
- You wait for them to apologize and then make up.
- You talk things out and admit when you’re wrong.
Scoring: Count the number of A’s, B’s,
and C’s you circled:
If you scored MOSTLY A’s you are no friend
at all. You need to work on your people skills
and be more considerate of other peoples’
feelings or soon you find yourself with few
(or no) friends.
If you scored MOSTLY B’s you are a fair
weather friend. You are a little self-centered
and need to work on being more giving in
a friendship. You have moments when you
show your softer side. Try to bring that out
more often and you will find yourself with
If you scored MOSTLY C’s you are a friend
for all seasons. You are caring and thoughtful.
Anyone would be happy to have a friend like you!!